This virtual Rosary Thursday will include a welcome and introduction to our Rosary Thursday Prayer time by Father Benedict Croell OP from the Pontifical University of St. Thomas Aquinas the ANGELICUM in Rome, Italy.
Father Benedict Croell, O.P., a Dominican friar, hails from Colorado (USA). He has served in parish, university and itinerant preaching ministries. He also served five years in the Dominican Order’s East African missions where he was novice master for friars in their initial stage of formation from Kenya, Tanzania, Uganda, Southern Sudan, Mozambique, Zimbabwe and South Africa. He served as Director of Vocations for the Dominican Province of St. Joseph (USA) from 2010-18 in Washington, D.C. – during which 100 young men entered their novitiate. He is co-author of a book for young men: A Living Sacrifice: Guidance for Men Discerning Religious Life He currently serves as Director of Development & Mission Advancement for the ANGELICUM https://angelicum.it in Rome, the Roman alma Mater of Father Karol Wojtyła, who later became Saint John Paul II. Fr. Benedict was named a Missionary of Mercy by Pope Francis in 2016.
The Angelicum Rome, Italy
This virtual Rosary Thursday will make use of Zoom technology. It will open at 17.50 hours, local Rome time; the prayers begin at 18.00 hours, concluding at 18.30 hours.
The following time zones will assist your time of prayer.
USA/CANADA – Eastern Time: 12.00
USA/CANADA – Central Time: 11.00
CENTRAL EUROPEAN Time: 18.00
USA/CANADA – Mountain Time: 10.00
SOUTH AFRICA: – 18.00
UK/IRELAND: – 17.00
The following people will pray the Luminous Mysteries in the following order, with guided meditations for each decade by. Father Benedict Croell O.P.,
- First Luminous Mystery –The Baptism of the Lord in the Jordan – to be prayed by Father Benedict Croell OP prayer responder Matt Meeks. He has advised Hollywood studios, game developers and publishers, celebrity talent and tech start-ups . http://www.catholic.ventures/
- Second Luminous Mystery – Wedding Feast of Cana – to be prayed by Father Benedict Croell OP prayer responder Cathleen Ojeda (EPPC) Cathleen is an Advancement Operations Consultant for the Ethics and Public Policy Centre in Washington, DC.
- Third Luminous Mystery – Proclamation of the Kingdom – to be prayed by Father Benedict Croell OP prayer responder Ben O’Neill Director of Mission Advancement, for the Napa Institute. https://napa-institute.org/
- Fourth Luminous Mystery – The Transfiguration of Our Lord – to be prayed by Father Benedict Croell OP prayer responder Marion Mulhall Founder Worldpriest Global Apostolate. https://www.worldpriest.com/
- Fifth Luminous Mystery – The Institution of the Eucharist – to be prayed by Father Benedict Croell OP prayer responder Pia di Solenni Pia de Solenni, SThD, is a moral theologian, ethicist, and cultural analyst. http://moralthelogian.com/
Final rosary prayers with a special blessing by Father Benedict Croell OP to our virtual Rosary Thursday prayer community.
To register, please just click on this link.
Father Philipp Steiner OSB a Benedictine priest from the Abbey of Our Lady of
Einsiedeln in Switzerland www.kloster-einsiedeln.ch. On the 31 August 2023 led our special Worldpriest Virtual Rosary Thursday time of prayer along with friends of the Worldpriest Global Apostolate. At any time of your choosing pray with Father Philipp Steiner OSB with the recording of this beautiful time of prayer.
Father Philipp Steiner OS
If you have any questions, please contact;