Father Pinto Paul, C.S.C.,
Leading Families to Faith and Unity:
Father Pinto Paul, C.S.C., Ph.D., isn’t just an International Director; he’s a bridge builder, uniting families in prayer and purpose across continents. At Holy Cross Family Ministries (HCFM), he champions the legacy of Father Patrick Peyton, weaving faith into the fabric of everyday life through events, social media, and global prayer initiatives. His mission? A world where families pray together, stay together, and create ripples of peace.
A Journey of Leadership and Service:
Father Pinto’s path is paved with experience. From campus ministry at Stonehill College to co-founding the RERDI initiative supporting education in India and Bangladesh, he’s a natural leader who walks the talk. His academic credentials, including a Ph.D. in Educational Leadership and degrees in Philosophy and Theology, equip him with the knowledge to guide and inspire.
From Kerala to the World:
Born in Kerala, India, Father Pinto brings a rich cultural tapestry to his role. His multilingual fluency makes him a citizen of the world, bridging cultures and hearts through faith. In his free time, you might find him catching a game, engaging on social media, enjoying a movie, or devouring an audiobook. But at his core, he’s driven by mottos of service and self-improvement, constantly striving to be a better version of himself and a catalyst for positive change.
Connect with Father Pinto:
Follow him on social media to stay inspired by his message of family unity and global peace. Join the HCFM community and experience the power of shared prayer. Father Pinto Paul isn’t just a leader; he’s an invitation to join a movement where families thrive, and faith illuminates the world.
Rosary Garden, at Holy Cross Family Ministries, North Easton, MA
This virtual Rosary Thursday will make use of Zoom technology. Zoom Room will open at 17.45 hours; the prayer begins at 18.00 hours sharp prayer concluding at 18.30 hours sharp. This time of prayer is also a live broadcast by Radio Maria Ireland to 190 countries worldwide.
This is a global Radio Broadcast so please log in on time to join a world community at prayer.
The following time zones will assist your time of prayer.
USA/CANADA – Eastern Time: 12.00
USA/CANADA – Central Time: 11.00
CENTRAL EUROPEAN Time: 18.00
USA/CANADA – Mountain Time: 10.00
SOUTH AFRICA: – 18.00
UK/IRELAND: – 17.00
Prayer leaders will pray the Luminous Mysteries in the following order, with special guided meditations/reflections for each decade by Father Pinto Paul C.S.C.
Venerable Patrick Peyton C.S.C.,
- First Luminous Mystery –The Baptism of the Lord in the Jordan – to be prayed by Father Pinto prayer responder Mark McElrath. Executive Director Santiago Retreat Center Orange County, USA.
- Second Luminous Mystery – Wedding Feast of Cana – to be prayed by Father Pinto prayer responder Amelia only 9 years old and a member of the Children’s Rosary Group.
- Third Luminous Mystery – Proclamation of the Kingdom – to be prayed by Father Pinto prayer responder Niall Kennedy Chairman Worldpriest Global Apostolate Ireland.
- Fourth Luminous Mystery – The Transfiguration of Our Lord – to be prayed by Father Pinto prayer responder Valerie Parzyck Director Family Faith Formation St. John Vianney Parish Church South Burlington, Vermont USA.
- Fifth Luminous Mystery – The Institution of the Eucharist – to be prayed by Father Pinto prayer responder Marion Mulhall Founder Worldpriest Global Apostolate.
Final rosary prayers with a special blessing by Father Pinto Paul C.S.C. to all prayer participants.
On the 25 January 2024 Father Dave Heney from St. Bruno Catholic Church in Whittier, CA, led our special Worldpriest Virtual Rosary Thursday time of prayer along with friends of the Worldpriest Global Apostolate. At any time of your choosing pray with Father Dave Heney with our recording of this beautiful time of prayer https://youtu.be/nkxcKfAtU-Q?si=PpPl0i6Ax6sKmrFj
To register, just click on the link provided here.
If you have any questions, please contact;