Father Nigel Woollen
Father Nigel Woollen is a priest of Westminster diocese (England), currently based in a parish in Stevenage, Hertfordshire. He studied biblical theology in Rome, and was ordained at the shrine of St John Vianney, Curé of Ars, in 1996. After working in retreat centres in France and Italy, he was involved with Knock Shrine for fifteen years, first as chaplain and later as curate.
He is the author of three books published by Veritas:
The Lamb Will Conquer: Reflections on the Knock Apparition (2017)
Learning to Love: Journeys through Life with the Rosary (2018) and
The Father Wants to Heal You: A Retreat with the Lord’s Prayer (published in April 2022).
Fr Nigel Woollen
St Joseph’s, Bedwell| Diocese of Westminster
St Joseph’s Presbytery, Bedwell Crescent, Stevenage SG1 1NJ
This virtual Rosary Thursday will make use of Zoom technology. It will open at 17.40 hours, the prayers begin at 18.00 hours, concluding at 18.30 hours.
The following time zones will assist your time of prayer.
USA/CANADA – Eastern Time: 12.00
USA/CANADA – Central Time: 11.00
CENTRAL EUROPEAN Time: 18.00
USA/CANADA – Mountain Time: 10.00
SOUTH AFRICA: – 18.00
UK/IRELAND: – 17.00
This virtual Rosary Thursday will include a welcome and introduction to our 26 April 2022 Rosary Thursday Prayer time by Father Nigel Woollen.
Prayer leaders will pray the Luminous Mysteries in the following order, with special guided meditations for each decade by Father Nigel Woollen.
- First Luminous Mystery –The Baptism of the Lord in the Jordan – to be prayed by Father Nigel Woollen.
- Second Luminous Mystery – Wedding Feast of Cana – to be prayed Marion Mulhall Founder Worldpriest Global Apostolate.
- Third Luminous Mystery – Proclamation of the Kingdom – to be prayed by A Worldpriest Representative.
- Fourth Luminous Mystery – The Transfiguration of Our Lord – to be prayed a Worldpriest team member or friend.
- Fifth Luminous Mystery – The Institution of the Eucharist – to be prayed by a Worldpriest team member or friend.
May 1 2022. “Today, we begin the month dedicated to the Mother of God. I would like to invite the faithful and all communities to pray the rosary every day during the month of May for peace.” Pope Francis
Final rosary prayers with a special blessing by Father Nigel Woollen to all prayer participants.
To register, just click on the link provided here.
If you have any questions please contact;