Father Adrian Crowley was ordained in 1995 and served in the Dublin Archdiocese for six years. I then felt a calling to work with the poorest of people, so from 2001 to 2009 I worked in Lima, Peru. It was in a shanty town Pueblo joven, situated in a desert area. An old Irish missionary who was a legend in the area told me: ‘There are treasures in the sand here! The people!’
Peruvians are very warm-hearted. In 2009 I went to a monastery in South Carolina to pray and be open to God’s next step. Afterwards I was invited to Liberia, West Africa with Mary’s Meals. I was there for seven years, including during the Ebola virus epidemic. It was wonderful to see how African people have such faith and are so open to God. Mass was a real celebration. Quality time was given to worship, with nobody appearing to be in a hurry.
In 2017 I went to the Philippines with the Cenacolo Community, helping to open a new house for the addicted there. Again it was a rewarding experience. There are 90 million Catholics in the Philippines and they have tremendous faith qualities. Now I am back in Ireland and enjoying parish life in Mulhuddart Dublin.
Saint Mary’s Pro Cathedral Dublin City Ireland
This virtual Rosary Thursday will make use of Zoom technology. It will open at 17.40 hours, local Rome time; the prayers begin at 18.00 hours, concluding at 18.30 hours.
The following time zones will assist your time of prayer.
USA/CANADA – Eastern Time: 12.00
USA/CANADA – Central Time: 11.00
CENTRAL EUROPEAN Time: 18.00
USA/CANADA – Mountain Time: 10.00
SOUTH AFRICA: – 18.00
UK/IRELAND: – 17.00
This virtual Rosary Thursday will include a welcome by Marion Mulhall and introduction to Father Adrian Crowley.
Prayer leader and prayer responders, will pray the Luminous Mysteries in the following order, with special guided meditations before each decade by Father Adrian Crowley
- First Luminous Mystery –The Baptism of the Lord in the Jordan – to be prayed by Father Adrian Crowley prayer responder Doctor Timothy P. Flanigan Professor of Medicine in Infectious Diseases at the Miriam and Rhode Island Hospitals and Brown Medical School, USA.
- Second Luminous Mystery – Wedding Feast of Cana – to be prayed by Father Adrian Crowley prayer responder Deirdre Rudden a friend to Worldpriest Global Apostolate Dublin, Ireland.
- Third Luminous Mystery – Proclamation of the Kingdom – to be prayed by Father Adrian Crowley prayer responder Dermot Mannion International Coordinator Global Rosary Relay and Worldpriest Global Apostolate Associate.
- Fourth Luminous Mystery – The Transfiguration of Our Lord – to be prayed by Father Adrian Crowley prayer responder Marion Mulhall Founder Worldpriest Global Apostolate.
- Fifth Luminous Mystery – The Institution of the Eucharist – to be prayed by Father Adrian Crowley prayer responders Liam and Mary Murphy friends to Worldpriest Global Apostolate Dublin, Ireland.
Final rosary prayers with a special blessing by Father Adrian Crowley to our Rosary Thursday prayer community.
To register, just click on the link provided here.
If you have any questions, please contact;
Father Timothy Naples led our special Worldpriest Virtual Rosary Thursday prayer event on Thursday 27 April 2023. Join and pray with Father Timothy Naples at any time of your choosing on any Rosary Thursday. YouTube link https://youtu.be/E1eE20qmOF8 recording of this time of prayer.